Writing Tune-Up provides an update of writing rules specific to business and technical writing. Exercises help participants learn and practice how to write clearly, concisely, and correctly.
- Update on grammar and punctuation rules
- Crafting clear, concise sentences and paragraphs
- Developing a strategic business vocabulary
- Self-Assessment and practice
- New rules for business and technical writing
- Five techniques for writing clearly and correctly
- Determining key words to convey key messages powerfully
- Identifying common errors and quick fixes
Please contact us to find out how Susan can ensure that your team’s emails reflect the professionalism of your organization.
“What I liked best was being able to get answers to several grammar questions that had been bothering me.”
“Susan was very engaging and was very willing to answer any and all questions.”
“Great class! Made learning fun.”
“I learned the updated version of business writing while being reminded of the basics.”