Are these your challenges?
- Do you manage a high tech multicultural workforce struggling with interpersonal and communication conflicts and misunderstandings?
- Are foreign-born members of your organization not fully effective due to cultural differences? Are they experiencing stalled careers in the U.S. corporate environment?
- Do lengthy and unfocused emails add to conflicts and misunderstandings and bog down productivity?
What we offer you
Established in 1981 in Silicon Valley, Communication Training Consultants offers a wealth of experience, expertise, and enthusiasm to boost the performance of the multicultural workforce. We work with culturally diverse individuals and teams in science, technology, and engineering.
The power behind our success is three-fold
- Our well-thought out interdisciplinary approach that results in deep understanding and skillful application of the strategies we teach.
- Our dedication to meeting our clients’ needs through pre-program interviews and analysis and customization of all our programs.
- Our highly experiential programs that speed up learning through
What clients say
“The interactive format and all the topics we covered in Strategies for Success significantly helped me in my daily work.”
“I had my entire IT team take Susan’s Email Excellence Workshop. The team learned several new skills that had an immediate impact on how we compose emails. Susan taught us how to be more efficient and to the point, to write more effectively and impactful and how to format our email to be more readable. Considering how much time my team spends reading and writing email, this was, and continues to be, a great investment.
What you can do now
Learn how our Cross-Cultural Savvy and Writing Success programs can provide your multicultural workforce with the key insights, critical skills, and guided practice to flexibly navigate the global world of differences.
In addition to customized content and interactive exercises, we offer flexible formats. Programs can be offered stand-alone or in different combinations for maximum effectiveness.